AL Habib Islamic Munafa Fund (AHIMF) is an Open-ended Shariah Compliant Collective Investment Scheme, AHIMF will provide Shariah Compliant expected returns to investors for a fixed term by investing primarily in shariah compliant government securities, certificate of Musharaka, Shariah Compliant TDR and cash in bank accounts for a fixed term.
The objective of the Fund is to provide attractive fixed (expected) return at maturity of the Allocation Plan(s) under the Fund, by investing in Shariah compliant Securities.
For Investors Seeking
- Earn Shariah Compliant competitive returns
- Short to medium term income and capital growth
- Ideal for investor with Low-Risk Appetite
- Expected Rate / Return at maturity
- No Front end Load
- Managed by professional & experienced Fund Manager
- Fund Type / Category: Open-ended Shariah Compliant Collective Investment Scheme
- Early Redemption: Investors who opt to exit before maturity are likely to earn a lower return than Fixed (expected) Return due to market movement and impact cost.
- Pricing Mechanism: Forward Pricing
- Management Fee: Up to 10% of the gross earnings of the Scheme.
- Contingent Load: Contingent Load shall be charged on redemption prior to initial maturity and shall commensurate with net loss incurred due to early redemption.
AL Habib Islamic Munafa Fund – Plan 2
- Subscription Period: May 24, 2023 – June 08, 2023
- Maturity: May 8, 2024
- Return: 20.05% Expected Annualized Return
- Minimum Investment: Rs. 1 Million
- Asset Allocation: GoP Ijarah Sukuks and Deposits with AA and above rated Islamic Banks / Windows
- Benchmark: Average deposit rate of comparable period of the plan(s) of three (3) AA rated Shariah compliant scheduled Banks as selected by MUFAP at the time of Plan launch
AL Habib Islamic Munafa Fund – Plan 1
- Subscription Period: March 29, 2023 – April 04, 2023
- Maturity: May 3, 2023
- Return: 17.25% Expected Annualized Return
- Minimum Investment: Rs. 100,000/-
- Asset Allocation: Deposits with AAA rated banks
- Benchmark: Average deposit rate of comparable period of the plan of three (3) AA rated Shariah compliant scheduled Banks as selected by MUFAP